Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New jewelry display for shows

So a few days ago I posted that I needed a new display set up for shows.  I have had Abstracta table top units before so I went to their website first.  Here's a picture of a set up used by Sue McNenly.  Looks great!  But I remember a lot of hammering to get the pieces together.


My next stop was to Dynamic Display Systems.  I already own one of their units because I needed it for a gallery in Dayton where I had it set up for 2 years.  It's really easy to set up.  And because each unit is a stand alone I thought it would suit me better.  So I ordered 3 more units.  I have them set up in my studio now and they really look great.  Here is a picture of a someone ele's setup.  Of course mine will not be red.  I will be sure to take a picture of my setup at my next show.

No comments: