Sunday, August 12, 2012

Display Photos

In a previous post I mentioned that I just purchased a display setup from Dynamic Display Systems.  I also ordered the black stretch velvet that goes around each unit.  I thought to myself that I might change out the fabric to a more desert suitable color.  But then I got to thinking about posters of pictures of my jewelry for the booth, and realized that I am not going to have any walls.  And I did not want to display a poster on an easel like I did at the Tucson Gem and Jewelry Shows because these units are higher.

I usually order my posters from Epingo and I rememered seeing some new products.  So I ordered 4 posters on their new Photo Tex fabric.  Here's a description...

PhotoTex adhesive-back fabric sticks to any non-porous flat surface and removes easily with no residue for sharp-looking, seamless graphics and superior photographic images every time. PhotoTex is ideal for life-size photographic cut-outs for walls and wall murals. It also works great for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications, including windows, backlits, doors, sign boards, and other flat surfaces. The adhesive is removable, reusable, and repositionable. It does not remove paint from a primed wall, is safe to apply over wallpaper, applies without wrinkles, and does not rip.

I applied them to the velvet and they stuck and are wonderful.  There is one for each unit.  When I set up next week I will be sure to take a photo of this display.

Oh, they are not expensive!

No comments: