Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Buying Seed Beads

So it seems that no matter how many seed bead tubes I have, I never have the right color or the right size.  I usually wait to buy seed beads in person when I attend the Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee every June.  And when I'm there I like to shop with Beyond Beadery.  But recently I needed several colors for a project so I had to go shoping online.  Of course it always takes shopping at a few shops to get all that I need.  I shopped at Fusion Beads, Caravan Beads, Artbeads and of course Beyond Beadery .  And I got great beads from all of them. 

What I want to share is the email from Beyond Beadery announcing that my beads had been shipped...

"Oh, Joy!
Oh, Happy Day!
Your Beyond Beadery order has been prepared and packaged with loving care.

We had a wonderful celebration afterwards with party hats and margaritas as we all hiked down the mountain to the Post Office.
All 228 residents of Rollinsville gathered, their eyes shining with tears of joy, blowing kisses and waving “bye-bye” as our friendly neighborhood Postman carried your package away on this proud and happy day."

That put a grin on my face for sure.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, I am originally from Colorado, and have been in Rollinsville more than a few times. I love how those folks roll, and this is just adorable! Ah, good times, made me kind of misty. Thanks for sharing this from a bunch of lovely people to you!