Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tucson Gem and Jewelry Shows 2009

I wanted to post every day while I was at the gem and jewelry shows, but there was never enough time in the day. This is a sunset photo from my front porch. My husband and I own a home in Tucson where we plan to retire one day. I gather all of my bead inspiration when I visit there.

The shows this year were down both in attendance and vendors. I shared a booth at the Whole Bead Show and even though my sales were down slightly I was happy. I would have gone out there to shop anyway. The best part of the trip is to share some time and inspiration with some very dear "beady" friends. We met years ago at one conference or another, and we try to get together once or twice a year. Mickey named us the "Bodacious Bead Buddies". Well, we had a blast.

I'm sorting out all of my purchases. Stayed tuned for some pictures of great finds

No comments: