Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Rococo Series



I have started making some wonderful organically shaped hollow beads that I acid etch. I was inspired by a gorgeous baroque pearl that saw in a magazine ad. The ad and my new beads led to wanting to make some jewelry, which led to creating a line of jewelry using these beads. I wanted something simple - a go to piece of jewelry that can be worn any time. Some of the pieces are made with sterling silver chain, and the highest end piece is made with a wonderful hand made chain maille of antiqued sterling and copper wire. I really love the look of the 2 colors of metal.

The exciting news is that I just got juried into the Philadelphia Buyer's Market February show with this line. Now I'm hoping the economy rebounds enough so that I actually have some sales. I'm really excited about this new opportunity. Go to my website and click "What's new" to see all of the pieces.

No comments: